Monday, October 4, 2010

Some Random Questions

Well, it's been a while. So let's see...

Does the fact that I found the comment "That's why we can't have nice things" especially entertaining to hear in real life (in a bar, following the sound of breaking glass) rather than reading it online make me a nerd?

Does buying a beer without getting carded make me old?

Does being able to tell a customer the exact shelf placement of a book (oh, it's section x, the first bay, middle of the bottom shelf...) without even looking mean I've been working too much?

Does the fact that the entire window shade (mounting and all) fell off the wall when I tried to close it mean we need a new one?

Does the first quiz in grad school actually wake you up to the fact that you're supposed to be studying, not going "Oh my gosh, so fun, I'm in grad school!"? (...check back in a few days for the answer to this one)

1 comment: