Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Halloween

And it has, yet again, been quite a while. That's what I get for having a life... or rather, that's what you get. Oh well.

Busy day today. Ran all over the place, getting lots done, including practicing for the Photoshop test. Practice consisted of creating this:



This was originally your basic, yellow rubber-ducky. Isn't he so much cuter now?

After practicing our practical skills together (because, come on, what's more practical than being able to dress your digital rubber duck for Halloween?) we went out to get dinner and study for the written part of the test. Then we had the test. I think I did pretty well.

I came home to Halloween cookies. Yum!
And Sunday, I'm off to Salem.

I think I like this holiday.

1 comment:

  1. Mine's cuter. Though this one has a pitchfork... hmm.

    I want to go to Salem too!

    ReplyDelete