Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Books! Books! And... no books?

I started at Borders today - I was so excited, I was an hour early getting off the T, but I hung out at the library a little.

Then I headed towards Borders - still early - and realized the farmer's market was there! So I went around the square and checked out all the stands, and the peaches looked good but the plums looked really good so when I passed them again on my way home I bought some.

Then Borders - it's going to be a really cool job. It sounds like so much fun! And books! Books everywhere, all day... and air conditioning too. Their ereader program is really good. They even have a book lending policy for employees... and an employee discount... So many books, so little time.

After Borders, and the plums, I stopped at the library again - intending to start on my goal of reading the entire NY Times bestseller list. Sadly, none of the books on the list were available. BPL, you disappoint me.


snicker

1 comment:

  1. Does BPL have a ebook loan policy? Would it work on your new ereader? Definitely not as good as the real thing - but may be an alternative / additional path to your goal.

    ReplyDelete