Friday, July 23, 2010

Bestsellers

My reading list, generated by the NY Times Bestseller list:
1-3. Stieg Larsson's Millennium Trilogy
4. Nora Roberts' The Search
5. Chris Cleave's Little Bee
6. Linda Lael Miller's Austin
7. James Patterson and Maxine Paetro's Private
8. Justin Halpern's Sh*t My Dad Says
9. Anthony Bourdain's Medium Raw
10. Drew Brees' Coming Back Stronger
11. Elizabeth Gilbert's Eat, Pray, Love
12. Greg Mortenson and David Oliver Relin's Three Cups of Tea
13. Chelsea Handler's My Horizontal Life
14. Julie Andrews and Emma Walton Hamilton's The Very Fairy Princess
15. Simon Beecroft's Lego Star Wars
16. Jane O'Connor's Ooh La La! It's Beauty Day

Yes, the last three are kids' books. No, I will not be reading the best selling advice books, mainly because at least one of them is about being pregnant, and that would just be odd. I wasn't sure about the advice books to begin with, and with that added incentive not to read them... well, my list's long enough, right?

So. I'm starting with Eat, Pray, Love, which I've borrowed from Borders. It's due back in 2 weeks, but I'll probably have it done long before that.

No comments:

Post a Comment