Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Signs of Recovery

...because the economy is turning around, or so I've been told. Let's see:


















Well, we've certainly got supply down, anyway. Now all we need is demand. Halfway there, right?

But as you may notice in that last picture, some people have started to express other opinions.



Anyway, this certainly isn't promising:

...although luckily it doesn't affect my line. I mean it already shuts down way too early, in my opinion.

So what to make of all this? Well, my personal, local analysis is that anyone who says the economy's recovering is lying to me. But hey, we'll see if any of these signs come down by Christmas. Hear that economy? I'm daring you to fix this by Christmas.

Okay, I'm weird.

But anyway, maybe we're on the right path?


Uh-oh. Looks like we've been rerouted through hell. Maybe it's a shortcut, and when we come out the other side we'll be at our final destination. Does anybody know where that is, anyway?

3 comments:

  1. You know, saying the economy's been rerouted through China would actually make a lot of sense...

    ReplyDelete
  2. If we keep going at the rate we're going maybe Firefly will come to pass...
    ^^

    ReplyDelete