Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Slices of Life

...couldn't get into my office (don't ask!) so I...

...need your advice. Please cable ASAP...

...wanted to thank you for the chicken dinner...

...tell her NO!!!! We can't afford so many...

...so sorry to compromise, I promise it was with much swearing and raised voices...

...to my darling, overly-invoiced B––...

...no need to be so offensive...

...wife wants your chicken recipe...

...should have read your letter before I acted on it...

...a letter from a reader who seems to think he's related to you...

...the Dialogue with Ritalin correspondence...

...misinformed. We are not out of stock; in fact we've had trouble selling...

...I'm not chasing, this was just on top of a pile...

...that wonderful chicken...

...Emergency! Print run should be stopped...

...have no record of that...

...deadlines are not made to be broken...

...but what about Japan...

...know the mail is unreliable...

...find enclosed the picture I'd like...

...unsure who holds permission...

...just moved my office and not everything has reappeared yet...

...but we have never paid a reset fee...

...rename the chicken recipe in honor of your book...

2 comments:

  1. ...and the coffee/tea ring is a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for noticin' :-)

    I actually had to use the html editor to get that to work...

    ReplyDelete