Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Internet Quizzes = Endless Entertainment

So I found a new internet quiz (through a facebook post of course) and, being as skilled at procrastination as I am, decided to take it.
This one calls itself a political compass and has come up with the argument that instead of measuring politics on a left-right line, one needs a full chart. The economic scale is on the x axis and the social scale on the y axis. I got this:

Economic Left/Right: -3.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.90

...which really didn't tell me much, until I clicked on the comparison chart: 



...well, NOW we know why I have so little interest in any politicians, don't we? If this is even accurate, which... who knows.

I do seem to be in good company though:


Side note: this looks fun

No comments:

Post a Comment