Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Home Alone

So with two roommates off...somewhere (early spring break?) and the third at AWP, I have the apartment to myself! It's a wonderful feeling. I can watch what I want, play my own music, wander anywhere in the house without worrying about us tripping over each other or blocking each other's shower times.

This seems as good a time as any to make an attempt at restarting this blog. I know it's been forever (again) but here's a quick summary:
1. New Year's! Yay! Party at Megan's (and we tricked/kidnapped Kristin into coming). Odd though, that there's so many couples in my group of friends now. Changes the dynamics a bit.
2. Farm! Yay! Great seeing everyone, and going for a long walk. Found a new spring, checked lingering damage from Irene, and begged the trees not to bloom (they're a little confused as to what season it is - and with the weather we've been having, I can't blame them).
3. Boston! Yay? Well, not so much, but Boston and I are at least getting along a bit better than last semester.
4. Classes: Translation, Textual Editing, and Web Development. Web Development=Yay!
5. Mark Does Stuff came to Boston. I was there! Double Yay!

Okay, summary over. See, that wasn't too bad, now, was it?

Mom & Dad - see you soon!

Double Dare

No comments:

Post a Comment