Monday, January 24, 2011

Back to Classes

So now I'm a supervisor and in 3 classes - copyediting, magazine overview, and book editing.  Book reviews are suspended for now because book lending has been suspended at Borders until we finish a rather extensive and thorough inventory check.

Being a supervisor is cool, I guess.  At least I'm not tied in one spot any more - I can walk around and talk to the customers.

My first copyediting class is tomorrow - we'll see how that goes.

Magazine overview is interesting.  Magazines aren't really for me, but I think it will be fun.  I plan on focusing my papers on kids' literary magazines.

Book editing is going to be work - but it's going to be so much fun!  And I'm now receiving the New York Times daily, to be read for class.

1 comment:

  1. And so phase 2 (Chapter 2 ??) begins!!
    Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete