Wednesday, January 16, 2013

New Year

I'm not going to promise regular updates, because I've no idea how the rest of the winter will go, but it is definitely time for more frequent updates. So let's try that: my new year's resolution (one of many, really) is to bring this blog back.

No more Boston stories... but perhaps there will be Rochester stories. Even if it's only how the RMSC had to pull a few ceiling panels out to fit Sue into their exhibit (she was very impressive) :-)

No more Emerson stories... but I am tentatively designing a new website for St. Pius, so we'll get to see that.

And as for the job search... it's ongoing. I'm keeping resume and website updated; I've redesigned my website; I've refocused my search. I'm no longer looking for a publishing house. Instead, I'd like to be the digital publisher for a small organization or company. Web design is fun! And so is the creation of an epub file, despite some tediousness in the process. I'm looking to learn app building.

So: 2013. Let's see how it goes!

1 comment: