Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Excited

So just as I was starting to worry I would get no responses to my requests for interviews... just as I was drafting an email in my head asking my professor what I should do... I get two responses!  And I can't wait to talk to both of them!  This will be a great paper!

Then I started freaking out with "wait, what do I ask?" and then I stopped and thought about it and realized these are amazingly cool people and they're willing to talk to me and I have so much I want to ask and who cares about the paper!  Approached that way, I soon had a list of questions, and... well, as I said, I'm sure this will be a great paper.  A little tight time-wise, but hey, deadlines make it daring, right?

2 comments:

  1. Publishing is right where you belong - you've always done well under a **tight** deadline!!
    Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by"
    -Douglas Adams

    ReplyDelete